This hanger will fit all truss to truss connections.
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange, and field-skewable and slopeable options. The THASR/L hangers combine the height adjustability of THA hangers with field skewability, offering maximum flexibility for the installer, and eliminating the need for special orders.
- One acute side bend line to ease design and installation
- Joist fasteners are only required from one side for skews greater than 22-1/2°
- Rated for installation with either nails or Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws
- For top-flange installations, the straps must be field-formed over the header a minimum of 2 in.
- Minimum carried member: 2x truss
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance